We're available when you are.
How do University Health Virtual Visits work?
University Health Virtual Visits give you quick access to local, highly-trained medical providers for unscheduled healthcare needs whether you're at home or on the go.
- If it's your first time starting a University Health Virtual Visit consult, you'll need to create an account - this will only take a few minutes.
- Provide a bit of your medical history and the reason for your visit.
- Once complete, the provider will review your medical info. The average wait time is less than 10 minutes.
- When the provider is ready, you'll be notified that it's time to start your visit.
- Start feeling better, fast!